Saturday, December 12, 2009

Updatery

I have come to the conclusion that blogging and graduate school do not mix... This should be evident by my lack of posts over the last few months. Well, now it's winter break so here's
some updates...


I am about three weeks away from due date of baby #2... Feeling fat and sassy.

Some knitting has been accomplished:

For the new baby.... Munchkin Hat on ravelry


And matching for big sis...





A little sweater for a dear friend's boy - Joelle Hoverson's Child's Placket-Neck Pullover also on ravelry...


And, a delightful knit... the Baby Sophisticate pattern, also from ravelry









So many more things to do before our new addition gets here. Now that finals are over I feel I can officially "nest" and settle in for a while. Oh, if that weren't for the massive piles of laundry that have been growing steadily during finals, the mending... I guess that's all part of the nesting though.

If you'll excuse me, I hear the vacuum calling my name.

No comments: