Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bedtime Stories



What we're loving now: "Who are You, Baby Kangaroo?" and "I Took the Moon for a Walk" such beautiful artwork. Lucy love the pictures and as part of her bedtime routine, she has no doubt about what comes next - nursing and sleep and music: The Dreamland CD




Both the books are available through Barefoot Books - a wonderful company - please read more about them: Mama Goose



Today has been a good day - now that the election is over, I think I can finally relax.

3 comments:

Kristin Marsh Shepard said...

Thanks for the thoughtful plug, Sara! : )

MommyFace said...

Of course! I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it. Lucy especially loves the Baby Kangaroo because the pages look 3D. The Moon book is more calming so we save that for last.

Ashley said...

We're always listening to that dreamland cd, really enjoy all their cds, favorite: women of spirit.